Mushrooms of the Upper Midwest includes the states of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
Hundreds of full-color photographs with easy-to-understand text make this a perfect visual guide.
- species organized by shape, then by color
- identify mushrooms by their visual characteristics
- begin to learn which mushrooms are edible and which are toxic with the Top Edibles and Top Toxics sections
- information accessible to beginners but useful for even experienced mushroom seekers
- includes nearly 400 common species
2nd edition. 304 pages.